Payment OptiMIX 8 Microphone Preamplifier
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
OptiMIX 8 is a microprocessor-controlled microphone preamplifier (mixer), designed to provide automatic mixing functions for installed sound, courtrooms, public broadcast, multimedia classroom and conference application with complete functions, easy operation and clear sound.
- It has eight microphone inputs with automatic processing and one line input.
- All the microphone inputs has the independent gain, gate and priority control which allows to connect to sources with both mic and line level.
- OptiMIX 8 automatically keeps the number of open microphones to a minimum, making background noise and feedback under control and providing improved clarity and audio quality.
OptiMIX 8 can connect to the multichannel recording equipment via unprocessed line outputs. -
- Eight balanced inputs for microphone and line-level signals
- 48V microphones phantom power switchable on all channels
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Gate attenuation (adjustable)
- Force-On/Off function – dedicated outputs where voltage appears/disappears when the associated input '-s gate opens or turns on/off (external interface for additional peripheral equipment)
- Selectable NOMA (Number of Open Microphones Attenuated) circuitry helps control feedback
- Priority pre-select feature allows priority of each microphone to be independently assigned
- Microphone activity indication
- Compression and limitation adjustable on every channel
- Mixed output with level indicator for public address or other devices
- Separated eight analog outputs for multichannel recording equipment
- Separated eight digital outputs with the transmission of sound to the computer via USB 2.0
- RS-232 data port for PC microphone control provided by optional control panel
- Built-in USB hub with possibility of auxiliary devices connection
- Integrated camera decoding protocols with other brands, such as Sony, Panasonic, Samsung and etc.
- Optional camera tracking system available
- Headphone output with volume control for monitoring of live sound and recording through channel
- Linking expandable up to 15 units (up to 120 channels) 120 microphones 20. A single 19" - rack mountable