System of record of IP-telephony Vocord IPtel
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
VOCORD IPtel — is the module which is carrying out record, storage, replication, the analysis and sorting of connections of IP-telephony and other telematic information transferred under the TCP/IP protocol.
• - - the Systems of documenting of dispatching negotiations constructed on the basis of technologies of IP-telephony Cisco, Avaya, etc.
• - - Systems of monitoring for VoIP operators.
• - - Connection to Mbit/c Span-port 10/100/1000 and 10 Gbit / c.
• - - the Nondestructive not detected connection to Ethernet 10/100 channels of Mbps.
• - - Automatic selection of sessions of IP-telephony of the H.323/SIP/Skinny protocols.
• - - Simultaneous control to 1000 sessions of IP-telephony.
• - - Work with various audiocodecs.
• - - Processing in real time of speech and office information of sessions of IP-telephony.
• - - Creation and management of DBMS of all sessions of IP-telephony.
• - - Integration with the modern telecommunication equipment.
|General capacity of DBMS||to 100 million records|
|Maximum capacity of archive||32 Tbyte|
|Protocols||H.323, SIP, Skinny, Unistim, Avaya IPoffice|
|Audiocodecs||G.711, G.723, G.728, G.729a, G.729b, G.723.1, G.726-GSM-FR, - HR, - EFR, - AMR, - AMRWB|
|Integration with the telecommunication equipment||CDR/SMDR various UPATS: Avaya Definity CMS, IP MediaServer, Cisco IP Call-center, etc.|